Facts About Social Networking | Add Multiple Static HTML iFrame (Previously – FBML) Tabs to Facebook Fan Page
Most people may have a hard time trying to add multiple FBML tabs to Facebook Fan page. Adding multiple FBML tabs to Facebook Fan Page is easy. Just follow the steps below to add a static HTML iframe tabs to Facebook Fan Page.
Note: Static FBML tabs have become obsolete since Facebook introduce iFrame App to actually replace the usual FBML tabs. However, you can still see all your existing FBML tabs above your profile but you will not be able to insert any new FBML tab.
- Logon to your Facebook Fan Page.
- Facebook has recently upgrade their interface. Locating your Facebook Fan Page may be a bit haunting. Using the search feature on top of the page to search for your Facebook Fan Page instead. E.g. Flashleap and look up for the drop down selection with the local business indication.
- Search for “static html” to locate the app “Static HTML: iframe tabs“. Add this app to your Fan Page.
- Click on “Edit Page” (Top right corner of the page just below Account). This will bring you to the Setting page.
- Click on “Apps” to locate the Static HTML: iframe tabs.
- You can give a Custom Tab Name by clocking on the “Edit Settings”.
- You can now locate your new inserted Static HTML: iframe tab above your profile.
- Click on the tab to edit your content.