There’s an easy way to update your blog post to a Facebook Fan Page. Simply install a Facebook app and the update will be automatically extract from your blog RSS each time you inserted a new blog post. Follow the steps below to learn how to update Blog Post to Facebook Fan Page.
- Log on to your Facebook Fan Page.
- Search for an app RSS Graffiti under the top search text field.
- Install or add the app to your Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on “Edit Page” under your profile picture (Top left corner of the page).
- More options will be displayed. Click on “Apps”.
- Look up for the installed RSS Graffiti app by clicking on “Go to App”.
- Look for “Add feed” option and insert your blog feed.